Property Maintenance Made Easy!
We’re a Local Handyman That Gives Homeowners Peace of Mind
Do your outdoor spaces need freshening up? Is your home not as energy-efficient as it should be? Are there cracks in your driveway, leaves in your gutters or loose boards in your deck? We can help. The team at Banner Mountain Construction is experienced at repairing, improving and maintaining your home’s exterior features.
Making the Most of Your Outdoor Spaces
Living in Nevada County offers you plenty of opportunities to relax, dine and entertain in your outdoor spaces. We can make that even more enjoyable for you by:
- Cleaning, waterproofing and repairing your deck. We will pressure-wash your deck, replace damaged boards and apply waterproof coating if the coating has worn away.
- Installing a new, low-maintenance deck. Banner Mountain Construction is a certified installer of TimberTech® decking, which gives you the look of real wood without all the upkeep.
- Cleaning and repairing your awning. Schedule an annual cleaning with us to remove dirt buildup, mold, debris and birds’ nests or droppings. We’ll also check for rust and signs of damage, like bent frames.
We Clean Gutters & Repair Roofs Too
We will thoroughly clean your gutters, ridding them of sticks, leaves and sediment that clogs them and prevents water from draining properly. After conducting a thorough assessment of your roof, we’ll perform any minor repairs needed to keep it watertight. Additionally, we are the local handyman certified to bring you Roof Maxx, a revolutionary spray treatment that will restore asphalt shingles and add years to the life of your roof.
Banner Mountain Construction can also:
- Apply caulk around doors and windows to prevent leaks.
- Repair cracks in driveways.
- Add weather stripping to doors.
- Power-wash your home and garage.
Get in Touch With Us Today!
Don’t see your issue on our list? Ask! As a local handyman, we love to say, “Yes, we can do that for you.” For a consultation, call Banner Mountain Construction at (530) 955-1512 or contact us using our online request form.